SEDIMENT, EXERCISE, MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE from GrapeGate v1.1 The title denotes the topics that will be briefly covered in this document. Given that the primary focus of the health programs lies in addressing the lymphatic system it is inevitable…
KIDNEY FILTRATION & DRY FASTING (vital info)
MEGA KIDNEY FILTRATION “Until you get the kidneys filtering, you are pissing in the wind.” Gino from the Master Fast System lays is down.
Regina Contreras was diagnosed with an aggressive breast “cancer” in 2014 and decided to heal it using natural methods. Hear her amazing and inspiring story. The word “cancer” is only used here to describe the symptoms of what happens when you have an acidic and toxic lymph system. Lose your concept of so-called diseases…they are copyrighted ideas that take away your power and turn it over to for-profit corporations, institutions, and cartels. God Bless all who are suffering and may his light illuminate all your darkness. Amen.
Detox Teas from Jivana – Kidney Filtration Boost Go To www.jivanadetox.com
Getting the kidneys to filter out acids and wastes from your lymph system is THE key to health. A “must see” video.
Getting kidney filtration is one of the most important things you can do for your health. This is where acids and toxins in your lymphatic (sewer) system are expelled from the body. Without filtration, true healing cannot take place.
Thank you Matias Thornberg Andersen for this info. He got his stubborn kidneys to filter after only 2 days of doing this.
- Dry skin brush the skin on your lower back where the kidneys are until it turns red. This will stimulate blood flow in the area.
- Rub some cayenne pepper on the skin. Start with a small amount at first in case you are sensitive to it. It could sting a bit. You can mix it with a little Castor oil to help rub it in.
- Soak 3 layers of cloth (preferably wool because you can re-use it, but cotton will do) in Castor oil.
- Put it over the lower back to cover both kidneys.
- Cover with a heating pad or hot water bottle to help the oil absorb into the body.
- You can cover the cloth with cellophane to keep the oil from spreading.
- Leave it on for an hour or more as you lay on your stomach.
- Read a book or watch TV…just relax.
- Check your urine for clouds…you just might see some.
- You can re-use the wool cloth..just keep it in the refrigerator and apply more oil for the next use.